There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: media/k2/galleries/2230
On the 20th of August, the Prime Minister enacted Decision No. 1420/QD-TTg on “Approving the policy of investment, construction and business on infrastructure at Nam Tan Tap industrial park, Long An province”.
The Decision has the following main contents as follows:
(1) The Investor is Saigontel Long An Company Limited.
(2) Project name: Investment, construction and business on infrastructure in Nam Tan Tap industrial park
(3) The project’s objective is “investment, construction and business on infrastructure of industrial park”.
(4) The project’s land use scale is 244,74 hectares.
(5) The location of the project is at Tan Tap commune, Can Giuoc district, Long An province.
(6) Total investment capital of the project is VND 2.590,422 billion, of which contribution capital of the Investor is VND 440,372 billion.
(7) The project implementation progress is no more than 36 months from the date of land handover by the State.
(8) The project operation’s time lasts 50 years from the date of receiving decision of investment policy.
In addition, in Decision of the Prime Minister, there are some other contents related to conditions for investor to implement the project, responsibility of Long An Provincial People’s Committee...The entire text of decision attached in the article.
Deputy Prime Minister - Mr. Le Van Thanh signed the decision. Decision takes effect from the date of signing August, 20th, 2021.
Saigontel Long An Company Limited was established on February, 18th, 2021, located at Lot 6A, street No. 3, Tan Duc industrial park, Duc Hoa Ha commune, Duc Hoa district, Long An province, Mr. Dang Thanh Tam is a legal representative.
Long An Economic Zone Authority received the application for investment of Nam Tan tap industrial Park of 5 investors, including Join Name of Saigontel Telecommunication and Technologies and Sai Gon Hai Phong - Industrial Park Corporation. On December, 15th, 2020, on the basic of consensus of departments and industries agreed to choose Join Name of Saigontel Telecommunication and Sai Gon Hai Phong - Industrial Park Joint to conduct investment procedures of this project.
Long An Provincial People’s Committee evaluated that Saigontel and SHP are both capable and experienced companies in implementing the project of industrial park infrastructure. Saigontel is an investor of Dai Dong Hoan Son project phase 2 (Bac Ninh province), SHP also an investor of Trang Due Industrial Park (Hai Phong), etc. In addition, the confirmation result fo Long An province also showed that Saigontel has ability to mobilze capital from credit institutions to carry out the project.
Previously, on June, 21st, 2006, Nam Tan Tap industrial park supplemented by the Prime Minister to the Development plan of Vietnam’s Industrial Parks under Decision No. 1107/QD-TTg.